Thursday, December 22, 2011

Im going to put on a happy face

With everything that is going on around here I have to keep telling myself that I need to just put on a happy face. For the most part I am doing that, but I do have moments where I just want to cry becasue I cant do something. I was working again and happy to be even if it wasnt full time it was something and we were ok with that. I felt like I was binging in money to help with the bills. I was also able to make my work schudle work out so that I was home with Shelby when she was home. So I was still basicly a stay at home mom. I know there are people who have bigger problems than I do and I am praying for all of them but I cant help but have times where I just want to sit and cry because some lady decided to get plastered and drive. I am thankfull that I didnt get hurt worse than I did and my back made it threw the accident unharmed. I guess all in all I just need to vent a little. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment